Marianela Uribe has been an attorney for over 20 years, with her areas of concentration being civil and commercial litigation, contracts, and regulatory law. She has experience in both the public and private sectors.
Before moving to the United States, Ms. Uribe was in-house attorney of a big transnational corporation in Bolivia, where she gained experience handling international and domestic contracts, civil litigation, and regulatory and administrative matters. While in this role, Ms. Uribe served as a member of the commission delegated by the Chamber of Industry and Commerce (CAINCO) to represent the interests of established corporations in the congressional debates to reform the Bolivian Commercial Code.
In the United States, Ms. Uribe has worked as a litigation attorney in civil and immigration matters.
Marianela is fluent in Spanish.
- Bolivian Catholic University – Attorney at Law – 1999
- Gabriel Rene Moreno University – Master in Mercantile Law – 2002
- Purdue Global (Kaplan)- Master in Legal Studies- 2014
- American University Washington College of Law- LLM Law and Government – 2017
- American University Washington College of Law – Juris Doctor – 2019
- Santa Cruz, Bolivia
- La Paz, Bolivia
- Maryland, United States.
- Maryland Bar Association
- Maryland Association for Justice